GOALS FOR COURSE
HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM
5% of All Sales Will Be Donated to BC Children's Hospital
Parent/Student Evening Sessions
Open to anyone interested In learning / improving conversation skills in today’s technological market
• Learn how to talk face to face/ eye to eye for Interviews or conversation skills for jobs/personal situations.
• For those not registered in business, marketing classes.
• Good opportunity to learn as life is too busy these days and parents don’t have time to stress this skill
Planning Classes in Schools
Since they are planning for life after school, good opportunity to l earn which section of the workforce to enter.
• Prepare in the comfort of t heir own school with their peers.
• If comfortable having conversations with classmates or with program = could / should focus on a customer service position
• If not comfortable with program = non customer focused position
• Prepare business students for today’s marketplace by preparing them to be able to speak to people or over the phone.
• How to have conversations, de-escalate uncomfortable conversations and how to deal with today’s multi-cultural society.
Maple Ridge, B.C.
2013 |Let's Talk Communication
View on Mobile